Thursday, December 22, 2005

2005 : the year pop music took over my playlist.

as i have recently revealed my true love for the latest girls aloud and rachel stevens albums in my round up for the year, you may be wondering why i haven't reviewed these pop masterpieces.
well the answer is simple. others have done so in far far better ways than i ever possibly could. so please let me point you to some reviews that has made me  relisten to the albums again and enjoy them even more. i never realised there was so much depth to their shiny pop.
the writer, marcello carlin, has been someone i have admired from afar with his various blogs, but his rediscovery of pop seems to have happened with a degree of synchronicity to yours truly making me think i haven't gone completely mad. then again, who knows ?
onwards !
mark e